Jambands.ca

I Love BC.

Paan

I just got back from my first (of many) trips to BC... a little in Vancouver, alot in Whistler. Amazing!

I am in love with the place. I probably hiked about 20 to 30 km while I was there, in a jaw-dropped stupor the entire time.

I now have to figure-out a way to move there...

I will post some pictures, but I have to create a website first.

Dang StoneMtn, I should have checked with you before the trip... find-out the good places to go... we were in Whistler for a week. Spend alot of time between hiking and the Brewhouse.

Frankly Paan, I am very offended that you didn't contact me. :: Just kidding, but for any of you Skanktuarians heading this way, you do have an open invitation to hang out with me in Whistler (perhaps a dubious honour, but what can I say?) and everyone is encouraged to PM me before coming out here. (Except Paan, of course, he had his chance and blew it! :P)

ahhhhh how i miss the island!!!! 5 years in vic and i think it's got into my blood. i think of it all the time. take a walk down dallas road for me would'ya?

No problem Meggo! That should be easy for me as my house is 5 blocks from there and I walk along the Dallas Road beach every week :)

from paradise,

Kevin

WOO HOO!!! i LOVE bc!!! I get to go there in less than 2 weeks for a wedding on the island.. in Duncan..and then i get to go to the interior for another wedding on May 24!

I will definitely be living there one day...don't really want to raise kids here in ontario (that is...when i have them)

hehe! That would be Chris and Ali's wedding right? My band (including Chris himself) is playing the party afterwards, in the yurt. :D

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Vancouver Island is the best part though.

i agree Vancouver Island is incredible in many areas, in many ways

my brother has banana and palm trees in his gardens ::

i lived there for a lot of years

but i also lived in Nelson and the Slocan Valley and would have to challenge you on the best part remark

regardless BC is great