Jambands.ca

Transdermal WHAT!!!!

rubberdinghy

TRANS DERMAL CELEBRATION... DING DANG RUBBA DUBBA DING DINGHY DANG DINGHY DUNK DINKY DIGGITY DONKEY KONG... YOU MISSED OUT :: :: :: ::

BEST nero NIGHT EVER.

UNBELIEVABLE nEROness.

YUP...TRANSDERMAL CELEBRATION...DING DANG RUBBA DUBBA DING DINGHY DANG DINGHY DUNK DINKY DIGGITY DONKEY KONG.

HONK!HONK!

CHOO!

CHOO!

CHOOSE!

TO

CHOO!

CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CHOOOOOSE

YOU!

CHOO,CHOO,CHOO...achoo,coo,coo,cajoo,caloo,choo! CHOO! YOU MISSED TRANSDERMAL CELEBRATION. RUBBA DOO!

choo

choo

[color:"green"] chho choo cho choda shoe chu chu ch coo shoooooooooooeeeeeeeee

choo choochew cheheee chewhaha chew HAH chewie chewbaka..chewie chew chew cho cho don't chew when you're chooing choo choo that YOU MISSED TRANSDERMAL CELE fu©king BRATION

cho

cho

che

cheWOOKIE

WOOKIE

WOOKIE

OH POOR teretzt infected choo chhoooooo WOOKIE

YOU MISSED TRANSDERMAL CELEBRATION

choo

BOO HOO

BOO HOOWIE

BOO HOOWOOKIEHOO

CHOO

CHOO

I LOVE YOU you ding dang diggity dankity ding DANG YOU MISSED TRANSDERMAL CELEBRATION/

choo

chhooculoo

hooli

howlinating hooliliscious

hoolinator hoolinskies hooler

howlie ROSANATOR SHUSSINATOR hellameter HELLA HOOKIN' you up with the choo choo sad sad choooooo choo news that YOU CHOO CHOO CHOO YOU CHO HOOLABEIVED IT...HOO HOO hoo hoohoohooooooo

HOOlIE HOOOOOLILISCIOUSNESSLESS NESS in Cincinatti.. WKRP.. hoo hoo oooo.....

hoola,hoola,boolah in luau...pig roast. hoolie in hoowaii

HOOLABELIEVED IT...choo choo THAT YOU MISSED TRANSDERMAL CELEBRATION.

hoola in the hola rubba rubbinitit inda ding dang dinghy rubba dinghy dang dong YOU MISSED TRANSDERMAL CELEBRATION.boo hoo choo choo caloo

hool

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.com choochoo HOOwoodabelived it...boo hoo...you missed the bus OC 613

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hooooooolawooodabelivaaa????that you missed tr aaaaaa nnnn

nnnnnnnnhoooooooolacelehooooooooolahoooochhooooohoolabelieveda that you missed trrrrrrrrransssssssssssssaaaaaaaahhhhh

deeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaalllllllllllllllAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA da day DAY LIGHT COMES and i wanda go home..AAAAAAAATIONNNNNNNNNNN>

GooooooD JORB on missing trans jorbal celebrastella STELLA

STELLA bration.

STELLA BLUE BRATION.....ABRASION on your gooood JORB,rubba dinghy dang diggity donkey kong.

I love you.choo chooo and so does definately without a chooo choo doubtachoo choo choo does rosachoo chooses you choo choo

(train concept for the rest of choo choo yous who choooooose to choo for all man-choo for the rest of choo time.)

Forever choo choo.

may you choo in peace over the fact that HOOOHOOHOOhoohooWOULDABELIEVED that you missed TRANSCHEWIECHOOMALATION.

choo

choo

kyyyyyyyyylaaaaaachooochooochooses you too.choo.choo.

million miles from choo choo

uhhh....all I can say is that it was incredible.They rocked it good...whether or not ahh it was the best in show...loved it...thanks once again nero for rocking my world.

Velvets My cats on crack was certainly the best version of this old fave I've ever heard.....it was pschyco,balls to the wall heavy metal my cats on crack meets metalica....awesome. ::