Jambands.ca

John Barlow @ Terrapin Nation

bONES

well...tour kicked off two nights ago in Chicago with a Terrapin Nation show at Martyr's.

the show was great, I was really happy to be back hearing the tunes again and John Barlow was there for the entire show:) He walked in before it started with this big smile on his face and danced all night

Eaton & Barlow at set break

http://www.phatnugs.com/images/03042910.jpg

i was a little surprised to see we have our old bus back, as we were all told we'd be getting a different one beginning this tour, but I think most of us are happy to have our old home back:)

last night Dark Star played the Madison Theatre in Covington, KY on the other side of the river from Cincinnati, OH...tonight we are off in New Orleans.

some of the band went out to the Robert Randolph gig, but I'm staying in tonight and getting work done:(

garaj mahal play right after DSO tomorrow night at Jimmy's Club with the Motet...i'm stoked to say the least

we head to Memphis for a midnight show on Saturday...Bob Weir is also there with Ratdog, so I'm hoping he'll come sit in with the DSO...

after Memphis it's off to Florida for a week...wahooooo:)

Show #788 - Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at Martyrs', Chicago, IL

Performing 4/29/2003 Original Setlist

1: LTGTR, Mexicali, Loose Lucy, Me & My Uncle> Big River, Row Jimmy, BIODTL, TLEO, Playin

2: H C Sunshine, Walk In The Sunshine, Broken Arrow, Tons Of Steel, Tennessee Jed, WRS Prelude> WRS Part 1> Let It Grow> Drumz> Wharf Rat> Saturday Night

Encore: Touch

Filler: None

No Lisa

Show #789 - Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at Madison Theatre, Covington, KY

Performing 6/12/1976 Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA (Donna Show)

1: Samson, Row Jimmy, Music, B. E. Women, Big River, Mission in the Rain, L. L. Rain, FOTD, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, High Time, Promised

2: Wheel, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed> Let it Grow> Drumz> Wharf Rat> Comes A Time, Dancin> Around

Encore: Sugar Magnolia> U. S. Blues> Sunshine Daydream

Filler: Scarlet %7Boption%7D

Archived