Jambands.ca

Can the Sanctuary Magic Help Me Out One More Time?

Ms.Huxtable

I know, I know. I've been asking a lot of favors from you fine Skancs as of late. This one will help spread holiday cheer to an unsuspecting Skank.

My holiday Skanc exchange recipient lives in Toronto. I have an oversized gift to deliver to them (It would be just a bit too expensive to send via mail or courier, but it's not too big or heavy to put in a vehicle).

Is anyone going from Ottawa to Toronto in the next week or so that could get this package to it's new owner? This person gets around with the usual suspects so if it can't get delivered directly to them, I'm sure it can go through a few different people and end up in their possession,

Anyone??

Another option is to send it via the "ParBus" (I think that's what it's called) operated by Greyhound:

http://www.shipgreyhound.ca

You have to drop it off (no pick-up) and have the recipient pick it up (no to-the-door delivery), but you might have it addressed to a friend in Toronto who'd pick it up and give it to the "true" recipient.

They have a "quote" section on their webpage where you can enter how big it is and see how much it'd cost. I had a bike shipped up using it a bunch of years ago, and don't recall it being hideously expensive.

Aloha,

Brad