Jambands.ca

Guitarist or Keyboardist tomorrow night - OTtawa

funch

hey y'all I'm coming in from MOntreal for a gig tomorrow night and we need a guitarist or keyboardist to sit in with us. Purely jamz, don't have to worry about knowing tunes, just have to have good ears and feel. ANyone interested? email me at cool_katz@hotmail.com or call me (until 7 tonight) in MOntreal at (514)481-3562 for more details.

thanks kids!

Well after making about 20 some odd calls to people we had never met before, and being turned down an equal number of times (usually with a "man I'd love to, but I've already got plans/working/teaching/drying my hair tonight") We turned to roaming the hallowed halls of Ottawa U music faculty.... when that proved to be a fruitless venture we turned to wandering the streets. Eventually we found ourselves in Steve's music store (in the drum department no less) where we ran into a fella we had met at a party the night before. He had been playing guitar and jamming with friends for over 10 years, but had never played a gig. Well... we took a chance, and it went pretty well. NO one got hurt at least ;/ . .. except for belly bustin' from the awesome food.

Until next time

....stay tuned to.. THE ADVENTURES OF FEVERMEN!

P.S> who's rik emmett?