Jambands.ca

rossland wonderland

DevO

Hey dudes! Just checking in from the middle of nowhere - Rossland, BC! Allison and I have been here for about a week and a half and all is going well.. Living in a house with 3 other people, working at Red Mountain and the snow is getting deeper and deeper. I've been out riding once so far and actually it was rather icy but good snow will come soon.

I'm hoping to put on a show or two in Rossland this Winter -- maybe at the Uplander Hotel but definitely at the ski hill (Red Mountain).. Any touring bands passing through the Kootenays, please get in touch!

To my mystery Skank gift exchange person --- please send the mystery gift to my new address:

Kevin O'Neill

PO Box 459

Rossland, BC

V0G 1Y0

Anhyhoo just checking in, I hope the oodles of shows going on right now in Ontario are going well -- looks like they are for the most part! I'm on dial-up now so I'll be back fairly often I think. Peace,

KevO

ps - bones thanks for the thorough Spades updates!

right on my friend, good to hear you're set up and getting into it... sounds like really good fun for the winter

I'll jot down your address and try to keep an eye on who might be passing through that way... wonder if Wassabi might swing out that far (I actually have no idea where you are but they're in Nelson)... I'll be talking to them soon and will bring it up

have good funs! be good times! drink fresh air! carve deep paths! don't bang into things!

thanks for the greetings! we got a mattress the other day (queen size), catching some comfortable z's finally! any good shows going on in ptbo lately? pais, keep an eye out for RATISCULE! (ooh la la) yeah, wassabi is a good possibility, as nelson is just over an hour north of rossland. actually they were just in town before i got out here.

Mike, for sure! I'll be in touch soon to put something together.