Jambands.ca

Any clue how to stream Christmas music?

Ms.Huxtable

So at work i listen to the real radio (god damn dial up god damn bell "we now offer dsl in your area we'll be by in 4 years to set it up") and so right now i'm listening to the "new rock" radio station. 102.1 THE EDGE. and can i say how completely non edgetastic it is to hear alternacrap bands do christmas songs? I'm only listening to this bunk so I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC. (the adult contempo station that's normally on has been all christmas all the time since Dec 1)

Oh, and some dude announcer asking "who has cooler hair, billy talent or the dude from the darkness" is also so completely far from the edge it's actually made it all the way around the world and is crawling up the side of the pit that the edge is next to to kill said announcer guy.

oh man...work is sooooo boring with no one here. who the F wants storage 3 days before christmas. the phone rang 4 times today, 3 times it was a fax machine. the beep, beep reminded me of the days when i used to hear a beat in a washing machine or a car alarm all sketched out coming home from a rave. ok.....i really AM bored. back to the helicopter game.