Jambands.ca

chatham-ish peeps

meggo

not sure who'll be around, but....:

franklin's fault is playing, good band, on dec 29th at twister's on richmond (what the F is this?? a new club? i give it til january 1)... anyhoo if any of you know donny duval this is his band from kingston/TO, first time back in chatham since '99, should be a hoot. come on out and show some love for a local boy.

PS who of the chatham crew is around over the holidays anyway? mud & blair are kickin around, backbacon, stu.. schwa? andy & tara? we should have a nice *quiet* gathering some evening... ;)

::

hey meggo. yeah, that's the old 8 ball.

What are you up to tonight. I'm thinking about going to the elephants nest for a short while. I have to work in the morn but would like to check out bob and brian mcclellan play. You can come by for a drink or so whenever you want later on. Give me a call.

bump-diddly-doo

i hope some people make it out for this! the chatham funk all-stars [a virtual 'who's who' of chatham's best musical talent ;)] will be opening, with the likes of rob rankin, brad bossence, jason & brian vandernaalt, adam pole, and i believe a possible guest appearance by blair babcock... anyhoo, definitely not one to miss.

man i love being on vacation! :D

Wish I could have made this one ... I always have a great time in Chatham (well I'm 3 for 3 at this point anyway).

We had a practice jam last night that went until fairly late, and without a time or teleportation machine I just couldn't get to Chatham in time for this.

Happy holidaze Chatham peeps.

Babsy and/or Mud ... if you're reading this call me if/when you can.

Peace, Mark