Jambands.ca

Happy Holidays from the Lurkers

mulvee

On behalf of all the lurkers I'd like to wish you all the best through this festive season and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for all the great posts....good,bad, and sometimes sad. I didn't get out to too many shows this year and it was great to come on here and see what went down, or who fell down, or who got knocked down.

Anyways.....Best Wishes to you all

hey lurkers: feel free to jump in here, nows your chance.

The Clash

yeah, just wanted to wish everyone the best of the season (& a great '05) & to say thanks for letting people like myself hang out here. It's been a long, long while since I've been around folks who care about their music as much as I do. I'd forgotten how special that is :) thanks.

Back atcha, Dr. J. I was wondering if I'd meet you last night at the Shoe but they told me you didn't make it. Not to worry, I have plans to be at the MoHo sometime in January (I hope) so I'll have to remind you to come out to that one. Cheers!

And to all you lurkers, I used to be one of you. It's a good life, indeed; but I have successfully made the crossover. You can do it, I have faith in all of you.

Rev, living in Perth, most of my shows, Spades, or otherwise, tend to be Kingston/ Ottawa. Let me know when you're heading to peterboro tho. i'm always looking for an excuse to hit the MoHo on a Friday nite....as if bone-rattlin' rock & roll weren't enough of an excuse.... ;)