Jambands.ca

roommates?

Im going home Donny

This is more pertaining to Spring,summerish time...but just curious....looking to move out of the trenches of Carp within two or three seasons. I want back in the city gates.

I have alot of debt and alot of future plans....thus I'm hoping for a house with a good ammount of heady roommates...and very affordable rent....so if anyone has any similar notions I thought I'd put the idea out there.

Like I said not going anywhere for a season or two but curious about how to find sinilar(haha...meant similar) minded folk to share a place with....wondering if anyone has similar notions?

peace

Julia

Julia, I definately don't want to stay in my prison cell one bedroom room forever... Keep me in mind, as long as you want to live downtown... (That means no Westboro, sorry...) I work in Ottawa south, so anywhere along the 95 would be stellar...

cool Dell....keep me in mind too please.

I love the Boro but would rather live in Centertown, my favourite town. Just not China Town as much as I love her, she kills me....well I guess if it weren't on the south side of Sommersette and at least 5 blocks away from the burnt out place....oh I guess that lands in good old centertown or Little Italy.

I'm thinking 3,4 'mabey'5 people.

I'm at Bank and Cooper, it's almost perfect... I wish I was a little closer to Elgin, but what are you going to do? I'd definately need to be within a few blocks of Slater, Albert and Bank... Just for the buses... Little Italy would be a little too far... Nice area though...

I mostly need to be near a good dog park.

That would be Centre Town you live in now, mon ami.

I think(not sure)closer to Elgin is Sommersette village?

Not sure when or where exactly it becomes Down Town...hmm..allways thought that was bank from sommersette to parliment...not sure now....geographicly it makes more sense that its called up town....haha need directions...I know 5 ways to everywhere ;)

Anyways now we just need 2 or three more possibly interested folks in the future.

Also I want a side street.....and no dammed household centipedes!...or any pedes for that matter...the only good thing about our place melting is that those M.fu©kers burned!

(That means no Westboro, sorry...) I work in Ottawa south, so anywhere along the 95 would be stellar...

If you can be within walking distance of Westboro station, you have easy access to the 95, as it goes through it, and it's only about 10 or 15 minutes from there to Bank St., if you want to gauge the extra time it'll take compared to your current location.

Aloha,

Brad

Cooper is north of Somerset... Guess I'm downtown! I'm exactly one block north of Somerset and Bank, closer to Elgin... I'm all for a side street and a couple more roommates... As long as I don't get the smallest room... I honestly feel like I'm getting claustophobic here... Mind you, any room's got to be bigger than the one I'm in... Tiny!

nah my map says you're in Centre Town-best Town but it doesn't say exactly where Down Town begins or ends?...buggy.

I must be blind cause I don't even see the words downtown...gees is all of what I've considered downtown actually centre town....odd. Where the hell is Down Town?

BradM knower of all things informational...wtf?

Frank, Argyle, Flora, McCleod, Florence, James, Gilmour, McClaren, Lyon, Percy, Bay, Lisgar, Nepean, Cooper, Waverly, Lewis...lots of options on these streets.

Then there is Sandy Hill and Lower Town but I don't know the ins and outs of it or bus access(probably simple).

hahahaha... well, keep sellin' me... its not even on the radar for quite a while anyways, if at all... i havent quite decided where i want to go when i leave london, nor have i really decided when i want to leave... ottawa's just a place that has always been a consideration.

Lots of photo shops here dude... I'm sure you could find work... Great kids, good people... Maybe not as heady as Toronto or Montreal, but fu©k, you live in London dude... I guarantee you'll see more shows here in 6 months than London gets in two years... Plus you won't have roommates/neighbours that "don't get" The Slip... Burlington, VT is close, as is Montreal, and there are several trips to T.O. every year... Dude, I'd love to see you come up here... We have Kraft Dinner hamburgers for Christ's sake... Just think about it...

hahahahahahaha... what do i care if my roommates/neighbours get the slip? hahahahahaha.

burlington and montreal are as close to ottawa as detroit and toronto are to london.

ya, i know the photo shops there... i dont think work would really be a concern of mine...

and dont worry, i know all about the kind folk in ottawa... baseball burger lovin' sons of bitches!!! we have peanut butter burgers here, too, though, and they kick serious ass. they have bacon on them.

i'll keep thinking...

keep on sellin'...

::

Ottawa is a beautiful city, with far too many good kids... We don't rage often, but when we do... Look out... Think about it pais... You do computer stuff, right? This is hi-tech heaven... Not as crazy as it used to be, but still mad computer town... Just consider it, apparently me and Julia are looking for roommates...