Jambands.ca

Del

Lazlo

Great seeing you last weekend dude. Sorry I couldn't have been more fun but Laurie's cookies K.Oed me. All the Hamilton douche bags that didn't celebrate your arrival will burn in hell, with exeption to Greg because he tried and Jhamie because he called 3 hrs. after you left. And thanks for that big oily outline you left on the floor where you were sleeping, my apartment now looks like a murder scene.

Thanks for having me dude... I wasn't exactly good company at the bar... I don't think it was the cookies though :P ... Thanks to Willy as well, for letting me be a zombie at his place for awhile after the show... I honestly tried to wake you up when I got back to your place Lazlo, but you were passed out on the couch and weren't getting up for anything... I wanted to finish those Luckys off before I had to head home. I think that's possibly the first time I've ever partied in Hamilton and fell asleep before the beer was finished... See you at Scofield? Cheers again brah!

It's funny too, because the Cats played Shakedown Street, and it got to the line "Maybe you had too much too fast..." and I couldn't help but smile... Then I remembered the only songs I really heard were Tangled Up In Blue and Shakedown... What a night... I met some strange people in the lounge, but it was good times...

sorry to have missed ya again Del, was in no shape for public appearances after Caledonia got done with me (I tried but didn't know where to go and once I sat down on the couch Saturday was finished)... things got a little overwhelming on you at the show did they? wish I'd been there... glad to hear you had a good time regardless

Scofield

Thanks for having me dude... I wasn't exactly good company at the bar... I don't think it was the cookies though :P ... Thanks to Willy as well, for letting me be a zombie at his place for awhile after the show... I honestly tried to wake you up when I got back to your place Lazlo, but you were passed out on the couch and weren't getting up for anything... I wanted to finish those Luckys off before I had to head home. I think that's possibly the first time I've ever partied in Hamilton and fell asleep before the beer was finished... See you at Scofield? Cheers again brah!

That night was a unfuckin real! It was great to see you and partying with you until 5:30am Del! Sorry I had to call 'er around then but back to back nights of dancing to the Fat Cats had taken its toll. Lookin' forward to the next time you're down. We'll be sure to have another unfuckin real time!