Jambands.ca

thank you bradm!

timouse

thank you for coming out & taping! i have listened to both the diesel dog and harvard mouse sets from cafe deckuf and they are sweet. the sound is amazing, i have never heard my mistakes with such fidelity before! (~):)

you seem very well thought of around here, i am beginning to see why. you have a knack for capturing music...i'm sorry that we didn't get much of a chance to speak, i look forward to crossing paths in meatspace again.

thank you again...

timouse

ps you're officially invited to be a member of the harvard mouse club! no genetic modification required.... *grin*

been awhile since I posted--very long whil and now is the most worthy time--sharing with my friends at Crabby's in Cambridge--My sentiments from Timouse are echoed a thousand times over!! Its wonderful to have a decent recording of our young band! Looking forward to another trip to the nations capital soon soon soon!! Wadaya dsay Bouche? promise not to wreck your house or your mood....anxious in waiting, geomouse

You're all/both welcome. I think I get a bigger kick out of giving shows back to the bands than I do from either uploading them or giving copies to fans. (OK, maybe not that much bigger, maybe just different.)

I look at is as a strategic investment: I want a good, viable, vibrant music scene, and one way I can help is by letting bands hear themselves, both to hear what can be improved, and what's good as-is. The band gets better, they draw more fans (I hope), the scene gets/stays healthy.

And I'd be glad to be a member of the HMC, provided I have plausible deniability if/when I appear in front of any federal or provincial investigative committees...

Aloha,

Brad