Jambands.ca

May 6 - 14 in Ottawa

bradm

I just did some checking, and here's what Ottawa has lined up for May 6 - 14, 2005:

While it's good to see Slowcoaster get a show, I, for one, was hoping that the show on Friday, May 13 in Hamilton at PJC, GTB w/ Slowcoaster, meant there'd be at least part of a tour with that line-up. On the other hand, putting GTB and SloCo into a bar as small as Dekcuf may be asking for trouble...

Aloha,

Brad

Thursday, May 12th is going to be my first sick day of the new fiscal year. Magic Pat had some Slowcoaster playing and I was uber-impressed in the way they can segue in that moe sort of vein.

Booche: go get some of the live stuff that's been uploaded to archive.org, especially the acoustic show. SloCo is a band that makes me wish they'd do "An evening with..." kind of thing, with an early-ish acoustic set, then two electric sets.

Aloha,

Brad

Magic Pat had some Slowcoaster playing and I was uber-impressed in the way they can segue in that moe sort of vein.

That might be the Live @ The Velvet Olive mp3 set I burned for him... I am actually quite happy that we get a solo SlowCoaster show... I'd rather get two sets of SlowCo goodness than one shortened opening set... Booche, you will be impressed with them...