Jambands.ca

GRUVLIX - Wednesday, April 6, 11am

Tonberry

Hello, once again!!

All right folks -- This week's show is going to be one of the best ever! BEST EVER!

It's a double whammy, folks.

Whammy the first: James McKenty, of the Spades, will be on a live interview early on in the show. This is in anticipation of their upcoming shows at the Pour House on April 8th and 9th. I'll be jawing with James about his band, and their many experiences. That should be a lot of fun!

Whammy the second: 2 hours! Due to the usual show on after me being on hiatus all summer, and the new guy's show not starting until next week, GRUVLIX will be two hours this week! Will this mean I might break with tradition and play some longer jam stuff? Maaaaybe... you'll need to listen to find out.

HOW DO I LISTEN? Well, in Ottawa, at 11am, you'll need to turn your radio dial to 93.1 FM. Outside of Ottawa, you can turn your internet dial to www.ckcufm.com and set your ears for 'listen live'. (11am EST... if you're more west or east of us)

Since I'm posting this super early, you might try posting a request or two. I can tell you right now, Bradm's had a request on waiting for a while, so his will be played for sure. Others... maybe they'll be played too...

So Tune in for the most epic episode of GRUVLIX yet!

Edit: Major props to Dr. J of the board for helping to set this interview up. You rock, Doc!