Blurry

Music:

bt.etree.org

tmnsp.net

cotapers.org

archive.org

thetradersden.org

There are others as well...

You'll also need a BitTorrent client, a program to expand .shn files (Shorten) and a program to expand .flac files (FLAC). I use a Mac, so I'm probably no help with which ones to grab...

dimeadozen.org (the old easytree.org) is a big one too.

I would expect you to start torrenting like a banshee.. so you'll need a good BT client like Azureus.

Get flac frontend here - it'll install everything yhou need from winamp plugins to the FLAC gui:

www.mikewren.com/flac

You should get mkwACT for SHN decompression somewhere in the downloads/software sectino of:

www.etree.org (right side lists software, PC & MAC)

You should use an FTP program as well (like SmartFTP), so you can queue up entire drives for downloading from the archive...or as much off one drive as you want!

You'll also need a BitTorrent client, a program to expand .shn files (Shorten) and a program to expand .flac files (FLAC). I use a Mac, so I'm probably no help with which ones to grab...

Del, what programs do you use for all of that? I'm a Mac user too and have had mixed success with some of the above procedures. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Peace,

Hart

I have an iMac G4, running OSX 10.1 (whichever one the Jaguar update was). I use:

BitTorrent_OSX-3.1

MacFLAC 2.0.1

Shorten for Macintosh v1.1a4

and because FTPs were mentioned:

Cyberduck 2.0b

I got them all for free off the internet just by searching. There might even be better versions available now, but these work fantastically for me... Good luck.

Oops.....looks like I was a bit overzealous in my response......

Bouche, when I go into your link it says;

There was a problem loading this page:

Your permission set does not allow you to be here.

Use your browsers Back Button to return to the previous page.