Jambands.ca

Herbaliser?

Im going home Donny

Trying to figure out when this is happening? My friend thinks it coincides with MMW Montreal...

Checked the Herbaliser site...says June 18th but the year says 02? This would be wicked awesome way to celebrate my b-day but the 02 is throwing me off. As well checked Babylons site where they are supposed to be playing and can't see anything about Herbaliser period?

Anyone know about this? BradM mabey?

Where did you turn up this information? Herbalisers site seems to be outdated. I'm wondering if its Montreal Jazz fest but can't seem to turn up info there either.

Though I'm sure and so is my bud for some reason that Herbalizer is playing Ottawa or Montreal in June or July?....frustrated...info is hugely appreciated tottally want to plan for this.

ah thanks man!

Yeah I just spoke w/my buddy and she managed to find out what I couldn't...no suprise...

The Ottawa show is at 4 in the afternoon outside with all the lawn chair folks...kinda lame really.

I think we're going to hit the Montreal show...hey if all goes well I'll allready be there for MMW.....THAT will be a sweeeeeet assed couple of days o music if it works out!!!HONK!HONK!

Any word on whether the Ottawa Jazzfest is doing the youth ticket thing again? As I recall if you're under 30 you can get two tickets to one show for 10 bucks each...great deal to see Herbie Hancock and friends last year, and I was planning on taking advantage of it for this show or possibly Bela.