Jambands.ca

Could one of you kind souls be able to help a brother out by downloading and burning this for me... http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php... Please and thank you and nugs!

PassedOutGuy

Hey PoG,

I already have this..but the dvd was authored with shitty camera audio and even worse, it was encoded with AC3 compression. So I bought the SBD from disclogic.com, ripped the video and reauthored the dvd's with sbd PCM WAV uncompressed audio...mucho better. Unfortunately, since the original dvd was authored with compressed audio, using uncompressed audio made my remastered dvd over 5 gigs/disc, so I had no choice but to author it on dual layer dvds. I simply did not want to re-render the video....since it was already in mpeg2.

Anyway...if you get me 2 dual layer DVDs, I can burn these for you. Or if you just want shitty camera audio, I can burn those for you too.

Hey PoG,

I already have this..but the dvd was authored with shitty camera audio and even worse, it was encoded with AC3 compression. So I bought the SBD from disclogic.com, ripped the video and reauthored the dvd's with sbd PCM WAV uncompressed audio...mucho better. Unfortunately, since the original dvd was authored with compressed audio, using uncompressed audio made my remastered dvd over 5 gigs/disc, so I had no choice but to author it on dual layer dvds. I simply did not want to re-render the video....since it was already in mpeg2.

YEAH