Jambands.ca

SunSeekers Ball?

Gr8FuL

Sorry Josh! I would love to go (and was trying to plan on it a while back), but there was no way I could get the time off of work. Have a blast though!

Where abouts are you? My sister and I are headed to Moncton to see the Stones on Sept. 3rd. Perhaps we can run into you there? :D

I'm in Saint John like and hour and 20 minutes form moncton...I have my stone ticket too.. goit a hotel at the bottom of Magnetic hill tooo....Probably be havin some festivities there!! We should definetley try to meet up if you gals are coming down..There'll be a good crew of us goin so it should be fun!!

We'll have to talk more and set upa spot to meet up or something.

Cheerz~

Yeah I'm looking forward to this Sunseeker Ball (although I'll be traveling west to it ;)). I grabbed one of their radio promo tickets for $29 inc tax. This is the bargain festival of the season, even at full price of $40, for camping and:

Brothers Past

BNB

Blue Quarter

Bootyjuice

Slowcoaster

Tala

Wassabi

Sidecar Radio

JSB

Divine Heist

I'm suppoed to be taping it through the board...if all works out well..I'll hook up anyone with the show that wants it!! I'll be able to let anyone interested know how it went after the fact.

Hey dave-o..we'll have to hook up at the ball for sure...hat time u plannin on being there?

Pm me to set up somethin up if ya wanna man

Cheerz

Josh

Well its my buddies that are putting it on and They said Bp ws playing friday with divine Heist, and either blue quarter or wassabi ..but i was sure bp played friday..maybe both nights i'll have to check for sure....i'de be there fridayif at all possible Dave-o