Jambands.ca

Brad Sands working for Gov't Mule???

Weirdness

Saw Brand sands a couple of times tonight during the Mule set in Buffalo, had a walkie talkie and all that as well which implies that he was working and not just out to catch the show...

Wondering if anyone knows if he is their tour manager now???

Fun show anyways, lots of covers-He Said, She Said, Tomorrow Never Knows(could be Baba O' Riley-I always get those mixed up), Other One Jam, Mountain Jam.

Medeski were great, but about a tenth as deadly as they will be tomorrow night...

Hey Weirdness - How long was the Mule set? I was down on Saturday night for the DTB set at the canal, but after hanging with friends a good part of the night, we decided to blow off Mule since it seemed like it would only be an hour set, and I gotta get in to work now. Do you have a setlist too? Look forward to seeing you and GF tomorrow at MMW!! PS - I think it's New Rider's birthday (if he's in attendance), but I don't think he'll keep it a secret for long :)

Thanks M, wanted to make sure that I wasn't seeing things...

The show was just over 2 hours with the encore. I know that they opened with Thorazine Shuffle, encored with Soulshine and played the covers that I mentioned before, but otherwise no formal setlist.