Jambands.ca

buck 65 (ottawa)

meggo

i just got this email... i`m not sure where it came from but i'm assuming it came from some email list i signed up for.

BUCK 65 SECRET SHOW - THIS HAS NOT BEEN ADVERTISED!!

Canada's beloved emcee - BUCK 65 - who is scheduled to take the Canada Day stage at Major's Hill Park on July 1st will perform a surprise set at the monthly Disorganized Party Thursday, June 30th, 2005. The event takes over The Clock Tower Restaurant on Bank street and has quickly become the craziest party going!

Buck 65 will be either performing or doing a guest DJ set some point in the evening.

This is a Disorganized Special Event you are not going to want to miss.

Art, break dancing and DJs Chamelionic and Booth spinning wicked tunes!

Free cds and paraphenalia to boot!

Come on out!!

Party starts at 9PM - Get there early to ensure entry!!

haha dammit i was hoping word wouldn't leak out so fast....

this will be GREAT. his new album is out today, 10 or 11 tracks recorded with TORTOISE, tables by D-STYLES (formerly of Invisible Skratch Pickelz with Mixmaster Mike and Q-Bert), appearances from Feist...

Buck will blow up soon hopefully, he deserves it.

AD

I think he deserves a kick in the rear. Quite frankly I think he's already blown up.... that kids set if he chooses. Still, one of the most intresting post-beck do-it-yer-self-er's out there.

Mmmm food, puts me in a good mood, when under strain ain't nothign worse than hunger pains, right there, start with light fare if need be, snacks what an 'x' whatever just feed me some food.