Jambands.ca

TURVEY / LAFOUCADE

jazzinfivefour

We've dug up an awsome local organ player and a surprise Toronto freestyle hip-hopper for this one. There will be other guests as well. The night will consist of various musical stylings. Jazz, Reggae, Funk, Experimental Improv & Hip Hop.

It will be a little different from the shows that I've put on in the past. This is Dexters project.

We will play only from the heart.

Free to get in, if you can fit.

Saturday July 30th

Two Doors Down

Browntown

Music begins @ 10:00pm

This is going to be worth video tape.

Hope to see you

turvey

Over the past few years I have had the oppertunity to play with some of the finest, most progressive area musicians around. I always post these shows here, but with no degree of success is there an interest. This is quite unfortunate. It's not even that I'm dying for the support, these shows are most always jammed to capasity. I just figured, that those show going, quality music lovers who talk the talk around here would really enjoy one of these outings. It's not at my loss,,,, I get to play with these guys and girls, but you guys and girls unfortunately get to miss out every single time.

So still with the endless lack of support I receive around here, I would love to see you guys out to any one of these events.

thanks

turvey