Jambands.ca

Bombs

Biggest Fan

Well I would have been able to talk about how good (or bad) BP was live if they hadn't fucked us over... As for England and Egypt, it's terrible... What else is there to say? Anyone who thinks that the United States and particularly GWB isn't partially responsible is only fooling themselves and buying into GWB's propaganda...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bombings in Britain and Eygpt don't suprise me in the least when basically every day totally innocent civillians are being written off as a necessary 'collateral damage' when an F16 or F10 whacks a 'suspected terrorist cell' from miles away based on likely flawed informants advice... the war on terror is terrorising (and killing) a lot of people and bringing their loved ones into the battle... comparing the amount of bombs from american fighters and bombers drob to the amount of bombs set off be angry extremists is like mountains to molehills... that the extremist is usually attatched to the bomb expresses the passion of their conviction

the whole thing should be called 'The War to Create Terrorists'

off to catch the Kid Koala show... both of ya have a good night (tossin one back in your honor Del, we'll have to hook up again some day soon bro)

Edited by Guest

are you guys getting drunk and posting again?

private topics are your friend ;)

Glad I was reminded about BP radio. I didn't actually go ahead and listen last month. I'm gonna find that now and hopefully this thread won't continue as 2 dudes calling each other on because of .... uhhhh.... I don't even know what this thread is about :crazy:

The can of worms wouldn't have been opened if Bush had just found Osama instead of going after Saddam, which was unfounded and pointless... You can't start a war against terrorism... Terrorism has always and will always exist... It's funny how the US didn't give a shit about terrorists until 9-11... Bush has been riding 9-11 to take away many of the US population's freedoms and rights... Anyone who can't see this is a victim of the propaganda and brainwashing that Bush and his cronies have been pedelling since 9-11... Get over it... Gain some respect and open your eyes to what's really happening... The New World Order that GWB is implementing is nothing more than a way to scare the US's citizens into a state of fear, allowing Bush to get away with murder...

IF IT WAS NOT THREE AGAINST ONE i WOULD STAND AND TRY AND FIGHT BUT... tHE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN WOULD BE FOR 'BP' TO COME TO CANADA.

They came to Canada... Too bad they couldn't be bothered to play AFTER crossing the border... That's a real good way to gain fans up here, not that a lot of people up here could really care less about BP to begin with...