Jambands.ca

Women....

Paan

Yes, another 4am drunken ranting from Paan...

What amazing beings women are... far beyond us mongers. How is it that they have in the past been considered the lesser of the sexes?

Patients, understanding, sensuality, strength beyond what I can comprehend.

I am sure that we have all had our indescretions... but ultimately... it's all back to the one that makes your head spin, and your heart flutter.

Nature bless these fine creations of lovingness and beauty...

Every woman that I have come to know deeply, including my mother and granny, have shown me a level of compassion that will live with me forever.

If only they had more of the politcal power, they could assuage the temper of this increasingly bitter world.

I am going to finish my glass of wine, and then climb into bed with an angel.

PS .. and the breasts are a nice bonus too.

Like Whitesnake, chicks rock.

QQKCHU.

Kev.

i've been reading the SCUM Manifesto by Valerie Solanas. wow :o

it's suiting me well these days, as i struggle to understand the workings of a male mind.

"Life in this society being, at best, an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women, there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex."

written in 1967 and obviously extreme, but i still think it's a good read. maybe this is why i'm still single :crazy: :P