Jambands.ca

no more upgrades for pirated Windows starting today

paisley

Bill Gates will be frisking you with a simple point and click.

boo... my copy is fine but there's been several times over the years my system fried and I used a burned copy to get up and running again

enjoyed this parody yesterday of Microsoft's new operating system thats in the works - Windows Fista

"shoves a fist so far up your backsides after you've installed it that you'll have to use it unless you want your guts pulled out when it all goes belly up, which it will."

windFist4.jpg

Edited by Guest

hmmm....I need to clean out my machine anyway. I think the version I have installed at home isn't legit due to an emergency install I did with a downloaded version.

I guess I gotta put the legit version on there now and reinstall EVERYTHING. dang.

Microsoft said it will give a free copy of its Windows XP to customers who unknowingly bought a counterfeit version of the operating system and who fill out a piracy report, provide proof of purchase and send Microsoft the counterfeit CDs.

Customers who cannot provide proof of purchase but file a piracy report will receive a substantial discount on a legitimate version of the operating system, said Tim Prime, a product manager in the Windows client group at Microsoft Canada Co., a subsidiary of the U.S. company.

That's hilarious!!