Jambands.ca

NHL schedule

ge-off

Very interesting...

I love the Leafs and hate the Sens, but I really can't see Toronto having a better team than Ottawa this season, unless things really change in the T-dot.

Really excited about the shootouts though! I'm a total purist but hell, I bet it's going to be really fun. And at least they won't do that in the playoffs.

Very interesting...

I love the Leafs and hate the Sens, but I really can't see Toronto having a better team than Ottawa this season, unless things really change in the Toronto

Toronto never has a better team than the Sens. The Sens fans know this and state it ALL YEAR LONG. The saddest part is that after 4 or 5 years of sheer and utter disapointment at the hand of the Leafs, they will still spend all year bragging about how great they are. It hurts so much to watch. Just painful! So, word of advice sens fans - pretend like your team doesnt exist and utter not a word to any Leaf fan all year. Then maybe the Karma gods will cut you some slack and your team will finally live up to its potential...untill the Habs come along and erase any hopes of THAT ever happening. ;)

Very interesting...

I love the Leafs and hate the Sens' date=' but I really can't see Toronto having a better team than Ottawa this season, unless things really change in the Toronto[/quote']

Toronto never has a better team than the Sens. The Sens fans know this and state it ALL YEAR LONG. The saddest part is that after 4 or 5 years of sheer and utter disapointment at the hand of the Leafs, they will still spend all year bragging about how great they are. It hurts so much to watch. Just painful! So, word of advice sens fans - pretend like your team doesnt exist and utter not a word to any Leaf fan all year. Then maybe the Karma gods will cut you some slack and your team will finally live up to its potential...untill the Habs come along and erase any hopes of THAT ever happening. ;)

Cough, Cough, '67, Cough

0508_hits1-cp.jpg

I wish the Leafs had someone that made Shayne Corson look like a 6th grader :)

~w