Jambands.ca

Charity shield!?!?

Davey Boy 2.0

caught the game yesterday. it was pretty good.

arse controlled most of the game and in my eyes they didnt miss viera too much. one good finish by drogba and the other goal was due to shitty defending. hard work again by drogba.

arsenal could have got something out of the game but they were lacking in and around the box. dont know why they dont try to sign owen. think he would work perfectly with henry dropping back to pick up balls.

chelsea looked beatable, sooo good news.

I think he'll be fine now that this is behind him, plus he knows he has to perform if he thinks he is gonna start at the world Cup next summer, big season for the likes of Rio, John Terry, Sol (looks like he's finally past it though), Ledley King and even Carradona. England by far has the best center halves in the world right now.

I want what he's been taking:

Zinedine Zidane has claimed a "mysterious voice'' persuaded him to come out of international retirement and join up with the France team for the remainder of their World Cup qualifying campaign.

The 33-year-old Real Madrid star originally quit international football in July 2004 following France's disappointing European championship campaign.

However, Zidane explained how a curious experience persuaded him to reverse his decision.

"I would not want people to talk too much about it in case what I have to unveil gets badly interpreted, but what is happening to me is quite mystical and gets out of my control,'' Zidane said.

"This is even irrational and that's why I am the only person to be able to truly feel it.

"One night, at 3am, I suddenly woke up and I then spoke with someone. But no-one knows it. Neither my wife nor anyone else.

"Until I die I will never tell (who that person was), this is just too crazy. This is someone that you will probably never meet.

"During the hours that followed I was on my own with that person, at home, and I took the decision to come back.

"I had never experienced that before, I felt pushed by this force which dictated my behaviour. It was a revelation for me, I had to obey that voice that was advising me.''