Jambands.ca

US Foreign Policy

Biggest Fan

To Lazlo: Thanks. The whole time I was waiting for you to come in and start killing me.

To Polkaroo: I very much enjoy chatting on this board because of the very strong opinions (even through a lot of them are wrong haha)and informed discussion. I believe you are picking up on the fact that I have a hard time talking about things that I know will cause a lot of discord.

To Marco and timouse: I do not think there is anyone (outside of GWB-n-friends) that would even try to justify this war. To use an expression, 'for better or worse' we are in Iraq. I can not even imagine what would happen if we pulled out now. As far as some long term (oil) occupation of this region, I strongly believe that 'we the people' would not stand for it.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, I went to City Hall park in Burlington for the candlelight vigil in support of Cindy Sheehan. I support peace. I don't think that the way to solve a problem is to kill someone. It's way too easy.

The current regime is losing traction at a breathtaking pace. We shouldn't, however, start doing cartwheels any time soon. We have family and friends serving their country in a very dangerous place. We pray for them. We want them home.

Some day, we'll realize that horse shit and bull shit are the same thing.