Jambands.ca

Sudoku?

headygouda

Anyone else addicted to this number puzzle?

It all started with the metro news.. now I do the star and globe everyday as well. I may just breakdown and buy a book of sudoku.

I can't possibly be alone. I've met so many other folks who are closet sudoku addicts. Share your approaches here now ;o)

Having an eraser is key. I can't stress this enough. I'm sure everyone has a different system for solving them, but they all involve an eraser. Monday's are usually pretty simple, but they get harder as the week goes on. You definately don't want to run out of eraser on a Friday puzzle. Then you're screwed.

Good times, good times.

Having an eraser is key. I can't stress this enough. I'm sure everyone has a different system for solving them, but they all involve an eraser. Monday's are usually pretty simple, but they get harder as the week goes on. You definately don't want to run out of eraser on a Friday puzzle. Then you're screwed.

Good times, good times.

Ah.. I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed the difficulty progressing through the week. I think the same goes for crosswords too. Must be 'cause we've got more time on the weekends to solve these suckers.

Pencil helps, but honestly, I find when I do make a mistake, I only find out near the end. Everything looks like it fits and then BAM - you've doubled up and its waaayyy too hard to backtrack far enough to find your mistake, seeing as the placement of one number leads to the others. I just give up when I realize I've made a mistake.