Jambands.ca

Man United 1 Aston Villa 0

Del

I thought Man United looked good today... van Nistelrooy's goal wasn't all that impressive but it was enough. I think Aston Villa looked awful out there... They were totally overmatched... I was really impressed with the play of Ji-Sung Park... I thought he had some brilliant chances in the first half... United is 2-0-0 to start the season...

80.jpg

true enough, hell I'm just happy to see Ruud healthy and scoring, I really think the boy Roon is gonna have a big season, not just scoring goals but he looks dangerous avery time he touches the ball, distributes really well. All you guys need is little mickey so you can start scoring some goals and you'll be aiight!! (as long as Stevie G stays happy and healthy

p.s. and no worries about takin the piss, that's what footy fans do!!

this is beautiful:

Sir Alex Ferguson was reportedly involved in an airport row with two Man United fans in Budapest who accused him of "selling out" over Malcolm Glazer.

According to a leading United fans' website, Ferguson told the supporters to go and watch Chelsea if they weren't happy with life at Old Trafford.

The two fans first abused chief executive David Gill and then turned on Fergie, saying: "You've f***** us over too, you could've spoken out about it."

Sir Alex replied: "I've got close friends who've been working with me here for 15 years. They come first in all of this."

Fan: "So don't the fans come first?"

Fergie: "Well I suppose they do come somewhere."

Fan: "You what? That's well out of order."

Sir Alex: "If you don't like it, go and watch Chelsea."

Fan: "The fans have been screwed right over. It costs me over £20 a game as it is."

Sir Alex: "It costs more than that at Chelsea - go and watch them."

The row came as United touched down in Budapest for the second leg of their Champions League qualifier with Debrecen.

I saw that, good on Fergie for defending himself, I can understand (sort of) where these guys are coming from but they gotta get over it and support the team or as Fergie said "Go support Chelsea" Do they really think accosting the Chief Exec and Manager at an airport in Hungary is gonna change anything. Give the Leprechaun a chance and see where things settle at the end of the year. If there are finacial problems then by all means, changes should be made, but let thee businessmen do their jobs and fans do what you do best, stick to supporting your team.