Jambands.ca

I want to Go To Evolve

SmoothedShredder

But... On Monday I took my car in to get fixed up for the trip...

An oil change at Mr. Lube...

but...

My car wouldn't turn over when I went to start it... so they tooled around and eventually found that the air intake manifold had big holes in it... $0.30 (WHERE IS THE CENT SIGN) of Electrical tape later, and I'm back on the road.

The mechanic noticed one of my belts was loose around the Alternator... but they didn't do that... so I took my car to the Dealer and asked them to change the belt...

Well the belt is also connected to the AC compressor (I don't have AC as the Freon ran out (and the system I ran on became too polluting... besides, ask anyone who knows me... 35 degrees outside... I'm wearing pants. Ice water in the veins), but it still needs this part to run properly, so I had to get a new one...

A new one costs $1420.00 or some BS over 1400 number.

Jaw drop.

Call to the used parts dealer... $80.00... Hunh!... deal... phew. 94% of... I'll go for it.

Get setup... but damn if the water pump didn't go cause of all the new power I got... so... $430...

And not enough hours left in the day to install it... so...

Thumb twiddle...

On the plus side... It'll be fixed, and I'll be out to Evolve in a quiet vehicle tomorrow morning...

I'll have to drive alot straight... but that's okay... I just hope to make it for the start on Friday... and I know not to drive too tired, or I'll end up like that idiot I saw leaving Evolve last year (crossing two oncomming lanes of traffic to end up flipping both axis in the roadside ditch... how he lived I'll never know, but I guess they don't fuck around with Car Frames...) still, it'll be an experience....mmmmmmmmMP3player............:)

That is of course if nothing else goes wrong... :crazy:

Thanks, internet community, for letting me vent :)

~W

Fix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my car

Fix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my carFix my car, fix my car, fix my car, fix my car