Jambands.ca

Talk about crazy odds...

CyberHippie

I've got 250+ hours of mp3's cued up, and I just have my player sitting on random.

The craziest thing just happened. I just heard "Ants Marching" by DMB from 10-06-94, the next track which I'm now listening to is "Ants Marching" from 10-15-96. Now that might not be so strange if I had 250 hours of dmb cued up (which would be just silly), but I just have those two shows, and thus just those two versions of Ants Marching...

Just thought I'd share the wierdness...

I always find weird thematic resonances when I play shit on random. Probably cause I've crammed my drive full of worldly artists and theirs only one world. Still true randomness is often more ordered than anything else.

HOLY CHRIST!!! THIS THREAD HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!!

JUST THING OF ALL THE CRAZY SHIT....

Actually, I remember back in my highschool days and BASIC programming that when a computer generates a random number its actually not random, rather just a bunch of serial numbers or sumpin...TRUE?

Actually...this is even CRAZIER...IS THAT A WORD? I went to read the original post and this is what came up....

I've got 250+ hours of mp3's cued up, and I just have my player sitting on random.

The craziest thing just happened. I just heard "Ants Marching" by DMB from 10-06-94, the next track which I'm nowHTTP/1.1 502 Gateway Error Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:19:04 GMT Connection: close Content-Length: 186 Content-Type: text/html

CGI Timeout

The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing. The server has deleted the process.

WHat the hell? OH YEAH, Did I mention I have been painting for the last 5 days in a row and may have inhaled some crazy fumes...

Archived