Jambands.ca

Ottawa -> Peterborough

AD

Well I'm in the mapping business and I know the routes and stuff, but just wondering if anyone knew any good shortcuts to get from Ottawa to Peterborough. And any idea how long this will take on a Friday evening?

Frontier Index and Cuff the Duke this Friday, Peterborough better represent!!

AD

I'll definatly come and check it out. are you in frontier index?

Excellent, no I'm not in the band. I could be with all the hype I do for them :)

Davey: Thanks, 3.5 is what I was thinking. Anyone have a faster car than mine... or a helicopter?

AD

you just want to take the 7. 3-3.5 hours probably closer to 3.5 on a friday evening. getting past kanata is the worst part. beauty drive, just take it easy.

lindsay is actually further west of peterborough, so i'm not sure what kind of car davey boy's drivin...

hmm... i might be up for a road trip too - maybe work in some farming on saturday, boogieK?

cowboy said something about possibly making it up too.

right on peterhole!

edit to add - oops, i see davey boy doesn't head through lindsay to get to peterborough. my bad. :P i was moderately worried for ya, there, DB. about ready to print you up a map...

Edited by Guest

heres a short cut out of ottawa: 416 or old 16 to Bankfield Rd. Head west to Eagleson Rd. turn right and drive noth to Richmond RD. Turn left and drive threw Richmond west to Hyw.15. Turn left and go a couple of km.to Franktown Rd. Turn right and go all the way to Perth. Turn right on Ottawa St. It will take you to Hyw.7 turn left and your on your way.Saves a bit of time depending on where you start out.