Jambands.ca

What a night already

SmoothedShredder

only caught the last 1/2 (RDS gets priority here, so I had to snooze through Habs/Bruins), but it looked good in that time. I think the shootout rule will really help the Sens against teams that don't actually have any skilled players, such as the Leafs.

Good ole RDS....me and a couple of Habs lovin' buddies watched the game together. I thought Thornton's bigger line really outplayed Mtl's 1st fine....but they(Ryder from Kovalev, Koivu-PP) got the winner, so that's all that counts. Ribeiro had a few nifty chances too.

"Just look at 'em..."

I watched the end of the Leafs-Sens game too... Allison and Lindros both blew it in the shootout.

I'm liking what I saw all around the league.... seemed to me like there was more scoring. A few longer passes; I think I saw a play where Theodore passed the puck right up to the Bruin's blue line. Still lots of powerplays, but I didn't think there was any outrageous calls, at least in the Habs game. Hopefully the amount of penaltys goes down a bit as the season goes on.

Yeah, hockey's back!

RDS is the greatest gift to Hab lovers.

Thornton's line terrified me every time they were on the ice! And so, the love-hate relationship with Kovalev begins anew.

It didnt feel like a lot of penalties in the Habs game, but everytime I went to the Ottawa-Laughs match, someone was in the box. I got no real problems with it if the game is going to open up.