Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Travel Accessory

CyberHippie

I have never been to festival, and I am just looking at what kind of stuff I should be packing for this trip. Could you guys give me some advice about this. Also is there any ay we could hook up during the festival at some location and a prefixed time?

A Neil fanatic, friend of mine, says that Neil will be playing 10 new songs, from his upcoming concept album, followed hopefully by a few classics! Guess we'll see how it goes.

As far as things to bring, the Bonnaroo web site has a pretty comprehensive list of things you should have. I'd say the most important things will be water and some way to get shade in the camping area. There is a chance of rain, so you'll either want dry clothes and/or rain gear. Comfortable shoes, you'll be doing a ton of walking and you'll be on your feet all day. ADVIL!! Most other things you'll probably be able to get on site like food/drinks etc... Might not be a bad idea to have a couple of energy bars in your bag though.

quote:

and I am just looking at what kind of stuff I should be packing for this trip. Could you guys give me some advice about this

water, lots of water, its friggin hot down there eh

tarps for shade/if it rains

tent, sleepin bag, air matress if your one of those highfalootin types that have em. i wish i had one [big Grin]

acoustic or drums

no attitudes

something along those lines, dont forget water and fruit and food, id rather make my own food , bring my own food

Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah we should definately meet up some time during the festival, I wont be able to come to Monteagle, as I am flying into Nashville and then busing it to Manchester and then hoofing it up unless some kindly Bonnaroo bound traveller gives me a lift, however, I would like to meet some fellow Canucks. My cellphone # is 647 295 7998.

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

BTW - Hempopotamus, are you gonna be vending? I've been far too long without a hemp necklace. Looks like you have some sweet stuff, the "Big Daddy"!. FYI - the Jewelry link doesn't work from the homepage, probably forgot to replace the '#' with the actual page link.

To be honest the only things that we were going to bring were some Hemp Hackys and possibly some stickers. Wasn't going to bother bringing Jewellery, figure there would be way too much competition on that front. Besides don't want to spend our whole time slinging wares, this is supposed to be vacation time right.

With regards to that broken link I havent bothered to put the Jewellery up on the shopping page yet, it's simply been a matter of priorities. I've got my store to worry about and wholesale. If you are interested in a Necklace I can always bring something down.

Matt

Archived