Jambands.ca

Dark Star Orchestra in Tennessee

bONES

we're here in Chattanooga and the 9 day Riverbend Festival is underway...for anyone going to Bonnaroo early and passing through Chatt...

Blind Boys Of Alabama tomorrow night and then DSO play Wednesday evening

A little closer to home...

a reminder that GratefulFest 4 is also happening this weekend at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park in Nelson, Ohio with David Gans, The Zen Tricksters and 2 nights of Dark Star

recent setlists:

Show #814 - Fri, Jun 6, 2003 at Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA

Performing 5/11/1978 Civic Center, Springfield, MA (Donna Show)

ZTAT Set:Watching the River Flow*> The Squid*, All Night Long Blues*, I'll Be With Thee**, High Horse***, Doin' That Rag***> Six Feet of Snow***, Eilat, White Rabbit****

1:Cold Rain, BIODTL, FOTD, L. L. Rain, Loser, Mexicali> Mama Tried, Tennessee Jed, Minglewood, Peggy-O, Lazy Lightning> Supplication

2:Scarlet> Fire, Dancin> Drumz+> NFA> Stella Blue> Around

Encore: E1: Werewolves E2: Johnny B. Goode

Filler: Sisters and Brothers

*w/Dino and Rob (drums), Scott Larned (piano) - **w/Dino and Rob (drums), Scott Larned (melodica) and Lisa Mackey (vocals) - ***w/Dino and Rob (drums) - ****w/Dino and Rob (drums), Scott (melodica), Lisa (vocals) and Eaton (slide) - +Drum Raid with Zen Tricksters - Zen Tricksters opened

Show #815 - Sat, Jun 7, 2003 at Bay Center, Dewey Beach, DE

Performing 4/2/1973 Boston Garden, Boston, MA (Donna Show)

1:Promised, Deal, Mexicali, B. E. Women, BIODTL, Row Jimmy, L. L. Rain, Wave That Flag, Box Of Rain, Big River, China Cat> I Know You Rider, You Ain't Woman Enough, Jack Straw, Don't Ease, Playin

2:Ramble On, Me & My Uncle, Half Step, Around, Loose Lucy, Greatest, H C Sunshine> Space> Bobby McGee> WRS Prelude> Eyes> China Doll, Sugar Magnolia, Casey Jones, Johnny B. Goode

Encore: We Bid You Goodnight

Filler: None

One drummer (Dino) - Webmaster's Choice

Show #816 - Sun, Jun 8, 2003 at Grand Opera House, Wilmington, DE

Performing 4/12/1983 Broome County Arena, Binghamton, NY

1:Alabama> Greatest, Bird Song, Minglewood, Peggy-O, Cassidy, Loser, It's All Over Now, Dupree's, Let it Grow

2:Help> Slipknot> Franklin's> Sailor> Saint> Terrapin> Drumz> Other One> Wharf Rat> NFA

Encore: NFA> Baby Blue

Filler: Hey Pocky Way

I've been getting out there like 2 times a week. It's a wicked course and I'm not getting tired of it at all. I could go every day if it weren't for the ferry fee.

I sure wouldn't be using a DSO disc on the water hazard's.

Mornings during the week are great times to play if you are free.

ya the golf discs are in the future but on hold for now

...i hope to get as much golf in as possible while I'm home...Peterborough for sure and Toronto with you cats would be great:) sometime around the Neil Young show or MMW would work well

Archived