Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go all the way to 16th overall

Dave Eh

This week TSN's power rankings have the Sens #1, THE LEAFS!!!! # 2 and the lowly habs at # 16 in the league!!!!!!!!!

check it out Bouche!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=548&hubname=

TSN?? You mean The Toronto Sports Network. Those rankings are a joke. They have the Canucks with a 4-1-1 record ranked 17th and they dropped from 3rd??? They have Carolina with a 3-2 record ranked 3rd and they went up from 22nd???

Thats just one of the idiotic rankings according to their site.

Its a joke how all you canadians and sens fans thought the leafs would be doing terrible at this point. And what about lindros. Six goals!

5 - The left side consists of Tucker, Belak, Kilger and Ponikarovsky. Let them beat themselves.

4 - Have fans hold up pictures of Scott Stevens whenever Lindros or Allison are on the ice.

3 - Just wear Flyers or Hurricanes sweaters for a period.

The left side is playing great, lindros and allison are playing great, they beat the flyers to start this 4 game winning streak.

Here's the explanation of how TSN comes up with their "Power Rankings":

Note: Power Rankings are produced using a formula that takes into account a compilation of individual player grades based on statistical production. More importantly, the team grades intend to take into account which players are in the lineup to replace those who are out due to injury or suspension and aim to reflect which team would win a seven-game series on a neutral rink.

However they do it, they don't mean squat at this point.

All these rankings are stupid. Every site has a different idiot in charge of the rankings. On this site it's me (I appoint myself).

Here are the rankings...

Habs #1

Ottawa #2

A bunch of other teams

Leafs #30

I don't want to hear any crying or complaining. Just agree with it and all will be well.

;)