Jambands.ca

'The Colbert Report' aired in Canada tonight

TimmyB

'The Colbert Report' made it's debut on the Comedy Network tonight after Steve Colbert's past/present (?) show 'the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.'

So now I'll be watching the Comedy Network from 11-midnight Monday through Thursday.

It was great Colbert even acknowledged the fact that he was on in Canada for the first time. Which I'm sure all us insecure Canadians appreciated.

Colbert stated "[Tonight] the Colbert Report airs in Canada. Seems fair you gave us Neil Young."

;)

Tim

Missed it all last night, but I think the Daily Show is suffering from it's own success ie. the loss of Colbert and others.

Some of the new correspondents Jon has aren't too great.

Hux,

I have to agree with you there when the two Steve's, Carell and Colbert were on 'the Daily Show' together was the best era of the program to date.

I especially loved it when both Steve C's did a sketch together, I nearly died laughing on several occasions.

Yet as long as Jon Stewart is involved 'the Daily Show' will still be better than most of the other crap on television.

Damn, that just made me think about a part of 'the Colbert Report' last night where Colbert said for all of you Canadians who don't live in Montréal, Toronto or Vancouver this is a TV. And on the right of Colbert is said "Tee Vee." Hehe.

Tim