Jambands.ca

Ratdog - Halloween - Review on JamBase

shainhouse

With a somewhat predictable but overtly welcome "Werewolves of London" encore, Ratdog ended the night of spooks, treats, and surprises in fine form, complete with Weir emerging after "Franklin's" with a top hat and a black and white Werewolf mask.

Wasn't Bobby's face just painted white? I don't remember the mask... Good review Shain...

Yeah... it was just face paint. I'll change that. I couldn't tell from where I was standing.

Also, if you read the comment section, I got criticized for being too wordy. I totally agree with him. I have been trying real hard to write conversationally but the way I write just comes out this way. I in no means try to be loquacious, it just happens... I'm sorta glad someone pointed that out. I'm gonna keep focusing my efforts on finding a way to combine the wordiness with the non-wordiness. Any comments?

Yeah... it was just face paint. I'll change that. I couldn't tell from where I was standing.

Also, if you read the comment section, I got criticized for being too wordy. I totally agree with him. I have been trying real hard to write conversationally but the way I write just comes out this way. I in no means try to be loquacious, it just happens... I'm sorta glad someone pointed that out. I'm gonna keep focusing my efforts on finding a way to combine the wordiness with the non-wordiness. Any comments?

yes. your comments about being "too wordy" are too wordy.

editing is fun!

Edited by Guest
is to the are to the are not is

I have a tough time with show reviews. I now try to keep this in the front of my mind when preparing to write a concert review: Don't be like the excessively descriptive and long-winded Jambands.com reviews. Now, I wish I had another crack at editing my last MMJ review }:(

Edited by Guest