Jambands.ca

Wiccanfest 2003

Super Freak

I'm tall, long blond hair-I was often in company of two 4 year old girls(twins) I was also staff in the kitchen, you might have seen me there. I'm sorry about your wife's migraine, that sucks. I also suffer from them-not fun at all. Keep me posted about your picnic-sounds like it will be a good one.

Sorry we couldn't hook up ... where abouts were you? A brief description of you, so I can track you next time? [Wink] Glad you had a great time, I was out of commission for part of it because my wife was down with a migraine [Frown] Oh well, there will be lots of future events.

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

I sure did see you at Bardic!!! I thought you did very well!!! So I know who you are-I did not work in the kitchen past 5 any of the days so I wouldn't have met you at supper on Friday. I would love to do either of those festivals but probably not-it will be hard enough to make it to your picnic, hopefully I can do that. I will, however, be at Harvestfest for sure. Cear Avalon puts on Pagan Pride in Toronto-I will try to make it to that. They also did a fund raiser(Witch Hunt) last year, maybe they will do another this year-that was a blast, running around Downtown Toronto trying to find things-what fun!!!

Anyways, I'm sure we will hook up eventually...do you go to any of the come together festivals?? I try to make as many as I can.

That's odd, I was working in the Kitchen on the first evening, I was "Dessert security" [Wink] Did you catch the bardic at all? My wife was one of the judges, I sang a song by Emmylou Harris and Dave Matthews and almost was maimed helping in a demonstration of Liz's story "How I got my confidence" [Wink] Are you going to be doing any of the Eastern Ontario fests ... Awakening Isis or Kaleidescope Gathering ? I'd still love to finally meet you ... I am about to make a post on the Pagan Picnic, hope you can make it out to that.

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

So that would make you , along with Phred (though he doesn't really remember it), Velvet and a few people at the Jiva Ju Jam party, one of the tiny number of people on the board who have heard me sing [Wink] I was hoping you would be able to spot me, I was wearing my hand embroidered denim Stealie/Deadhead vest with the Gov't Mule Patch. CTMF is unfortunately something I can't really make, it would be one to many commitments this summer, what with the Blues Festival (Allmans! Peter Green!), the folk festival (Emmylou!), and several different Pagan fests, my weekends are pretty much at a premium ... it's all I can do to convince Dr. Hux to go to Awakening Isis or Kaleidescope [Wink] Well, I hope I get to meet you some time.

Cheers,

Rob Not Bob

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Not Bob:

So that would make you , along with Phred (though he doesn't really remember it), Velvet and a few people at the Jiva Ju Jam party, one of the tiny number of people on the board who have heard me sing

Hmmm...I was at that party, too, and don't remember you singing...mind you, I don't remember you not singing. If it happened inside, then I missed it for sure; if it was outside, I probably saw/heard it. What song was it?

Aloha,

Brad

Archived