Jambands.ca

I love these guys, not just for their music....

LJFH

Quote from Thom Yorke of Radiohead from Radiohead.com.

"so the UN are meeting in Montreal to decide what to do after the Kyoto protocol and already the US administration has buried its witless head in the fucking sand refusing to take part.

you can even see the strings being pulled.

this is a true evil.

and on tv they are talking about the sahara and how global warming will destroy the lives of the millions who live there soon.

oh and the weather man says how weve got caught out by the extreme snowfall. highly unusual.

cue footage of stranded motorists.

but hey itll be nice for kids.

cue taboganning footage.

and business leaders are meeting tony blair tommorrow to express their concern about gas supplies. Fuck business leaders what about the rest of us?

If ever property in the country had solar panels or mini wind turbines, just like it has water supply and a satelltie dish perhaps we wouldnt need new nuclear power stations that we cant afford to please these fucking business leaders.

thm

p.s. please excuse the swearing. im mad.

Thom"

My sentiments exactly.

yep! thats what i figured, and my opinion, in case you missed it in the translation, is that radiohead sucks ass, their music is worthless, and the guys got the whiniest, most annoying voice that i can think of, but i do kinda agree with him with teh shit state of affairs in the world in general, i cant really comment on the state of affairs in england as i dont live there. but i reckon its about as shitty as anywhere else.

cheers

dont take it personally

I didn't miss it and no, I don't take it personally at all. Everyone has their own tastes in music...it's life.

he is whiny sometimes, but I like his whiny...kinda like neil young sometimes. But I know from personal experience...my boyfriend calls them Radioheadache. He hates them....

So, we coexist peacfully....I listen to them on my headphones or when he is not home and he agrees not to complain about them.

hahaha!

Edited by Guest

he is whiny sometimes, but I like his whiny...kinda like neil young sometimes.

ummmm, Neil Young's worst farts sound better than Thom Yorke's 'finest' whines.

radiohead rules, you haynes loving fartbomb.

I'll definately give ya the haynes loving fartbomb. Tooly Reaks.

Edited by Guest