Jambands.ca

T-shirt Design prototype

bouche

i just want a shirt. :D

and/or a sticker.

and it does cost money to run this board. money that belongs to bouche. so i have NO problem at all if bouche wants to spend all the t-shirt money on bandwith, peanut butter or shoe polish or dirienzos or smurf collectible figurines or anything.

i don't think it's really a profit thing, more of a covering the costs to make the shirts and if there's anything left over use it to fund the board thing.

and YES, board spammers that don't pay for advertising suck, and i know that i personally will NOT support any promoter or band who ONLY comes on here to talk about their stupid events. :) if you are a regular poster, you can talk about your stupid events all you want and if i like you, i might even if check it out based on that alone.

peas be with you.

oh well, we disagree. i think it's appropriate to tell others about a jam-type show on a site called jambands.ca

[color:purple]Who's got tickets to any Arts and Crafts event? Bump. Bump.

Bouche, I'll pay you for the materials it takes to make the transfer / shirt. If there is any extra charge you want to impose I'll gladly donate it to jambands.ca for server space etc, or a charity of yours or my choice.

:)

AD

and YES, board spammers that don't pay for advertising suck, and i know that i personally will NOT support any promoter or band who ONLY comes on here to talk about their stupid events. if you are a regular poster, you can talk about your stupid events all you want and if i like you, i might even if check it out based on that alone.

That's exactly what I'm talking about PP... I'm not talking about people who contribute to the board and occasionally ask for people's support once in awhile.

Who's got tickets to any Arts and Crafts event? Bump. Bump.

I guess you now hate the A&C family AD? There's a big difference between asking for extras and promoting non-stop without contributing at all to the discussions on here... *cough*Marky*cough* If you can't see the difference then I don't know what to say to you...