Jambands.ca

T-shirt Design prototype

bouche

ooooooooh, lightbulb!

bouche, if printing up actual t-shirts is too big to want to accomplish, why don't you print a bunch of iron on t-shirt transfers & people can put them on their own shirts? that way you don't have to worry about buying the actual shirts & getting different sizes & everything. you could sell them for $5 a pop. (i'd pay that & maybe even a bit more). or you could do one batch of shirts in one size & sell transfers too. just an idea. because i am a genius and i like to share my gifts with the world. ;)

ooooooooh, lightbulb!

bouche, if printing up actual t-shirts is too big to want to accomplish, why don't you print a bunch of iron on t-shirt transfers & people can put them on their own shirts? that way you don't have to worry about buying the actual shirts & getting different sizes & everything. you could sell them for $5 a pop. (i'd pay that & maybe even a bit more). or you could do one batch of shirts in one size & sell transfers too. just an idea. because i am a genius and i like to share my gifts with the world. ;)

But can you iron it on to a dildo?

Because a dildo proclaiming Harper's small caucus...well, that would just make me weep....

Bouche - I was just joking around the water cooler with Brian Tobin's daughter... she said that she would LOVE to buy one of these for her Dad. Are you shipping to the T.dot? I'll take 1 men's XL and 1 girlie LargeMarge size.

I bought my car off Brian Tobin's daughter a couple years ago. Small world. Tell her (if it's the same daughter) the Jetta is still going strong.

AD

GREAT IMAGE! I'd like one too!

but me detects a "C" stamped over it...so I'm assuming we'd run into a copyright infringement issue.....?

Maybe this already exists somewhere as a Tee?

Or maybe someone here wants to create an "original" version of this (oxymoron, I know). PP's idea of iron-on transfers are probably indeed easiest and cheapest.

knock it down to a couple of colours and i can do the screen printing, and probably still be able to keep it at a decent price! pm me if your serious about this. i do have large white, and all sizes of black on hand. but no girlie shirts yet!!! if women keep asking, im gonna have to start keeping them in stock! p.s., what is a girly shirt?

ok let's do it! Jambands.ca's 1st T-shirt design Fundraiser!!!!

More like a bouche fundraiser... I don't want anything to do with it... Politics aren't my thing and I don't appreciate you using the board's name to promote your own political interests... (I'm not for Harper, I'm just indifferent...)

Since bouche will be the only one profiting from t-shirt sales, maybe he can apply those profits towards my post costs... ;) Seriously though, if he's going to charge anyone, why not start with the jerks who only use this board as free advertising for shows they're promoting...