Jambands.ca

JASON COLLETT of Broken Social Scene - HAMILTON

whiteymuseum

Here's the rest of his tour dates, for those that are interested:

Friday December 9, 2005(9:00pm)   Hamilton, ON   The Casbah($12)   w/ Paso Mino

Saturday December 10, 2005   Toronto, ON   Lees Palace($14)   w/ Paso Mino, Al Tuck

Sunday December 11, 2005(8:00 pm)   St. Catherines, ON   Merchant Ale House($10)   w/ Paso Mino

Thursday December 15, 2005(9:00pm)   Wakefield, QC   The Black Sheep Inn($8)   w/ Paso Mino

Monday December 19, 2005(9:00pm)   Montreal , QC   La Tulipe($16)   w/ Stars

Edited by Guest

Saturday December 10, 2005   Toronto, ON   Lees Palace($14)   w/ Paso Mino, Al Tuck

anyone goin to this tomorrow? im headin' to toronto tonite and thinking of making a weekend out of it - some good stuff to choose from tomorrow night, between this, the rheos at the horseshoe, and caution jam at rancho...

also, Al Tuck - that name sounds familiar... im thinkin i might know that name from a plaskett album... in need of medical attention? anyone know where else i might know this guy from... ?

Al Tuck is a genius. And yeah, he was on a Joel Plaskett album. Guy is incredibly good.

Jason Collett and Al Tuck will also be recording an episode of Fuse in Ottawa on Tuesday night at 6:30 at the CBC Studios downtown. I called yesterday to get on the list but have no idea if there's still room or anything.

AD