Jambands.ca

Quote of the Day!

c-towns

fuck chatham.

it was summertime in erieau tonight.

tell chachi he better prepare for the caddy.. one week from yesterday and he'll be home. blenheim kills chatham. hands down.. too bad the aberdeen wasn't still happenin'.. we had some competition with that place in town.

Edited by Guest

ewwww the ab! possibly my first 'bar' experience. a few years back i was chatting with this long-haired man in a wife-beater, in a pub in the jungle of costa rica. after a bit of conversation, he revealed that in the past he had spent many a day tippin'em back at the ab... crazy shit.

jacklinunderscorejohnathotmaildotcom is his email but he's brutal at checking it and getting back to people- so i'll give him your words...

for all of you chatham people - there's going to be a crazy party in erieau on boxing day night at sieverts cottage(lakeside.. not the bay)/the sandbar and all are welcome. too, it's the last night my bro is in town. i know that a few of the older chatham crew are going to be out in full force and of course, the more the merrier. keep it in mind.. there's plenty of crash space at cottages which makes the one road in/one road out scenario not so bad afterall.