Jambands.ca

oh, how a day can change....

guigsy

Hey, at least you didn't lose $600K worth of sensitive simulation equipment somewhere in Dallas, and then had to explain it to your customer, who's located in India, why he wouldn't be getting the shipment today to his client's warehouse in Houston resulting in dire financial consequences.

That can really put a damper on your day.

I just about shut down GM for a day last week, that has to count for something :)

Hey Scottyography, i once rode my bike into the back of a parked car. i ended up walking about 15km home. I find other peoples misfortunes help me feel better ;) ....and i work in a factory so i've actually had to come up with a method for piss cleaning.

hahahaha, nice thread, folks.

:)

dougie - no idea how i hit the tree. but it knocked my glasses and toque off. the cute brunette getting into the car in front of the tree was nice enough not to laugh at me. i think, in london, that's about the equivalent of asking someone if they're ok after they slip on the ice.

roller/schwa - wasnt 600k worth of sensitive materials, nor was it a shutdown of gm, but one of my employees came a hairline away from fucking over the entire company's year end accounting. 17 outlets, 12 months, one slip of the finger. that was fun to deal with. doesnt help that she's ultra pregnant and sensitive as hell on the normalest of days.

oh, and to clear the air - and state the obvious - no way in fuck was i sitting on a piss-soaked seat to squeeze one out - i went across the street. needed to buy bathroom cleaner, too.

dougie - no idea how i hit the tree. but it knocked my glasses and toque off. the cute brunette getting into the car in front of the tree was nice enough not to laugh at me. i think, in london, that's about the equivalent of asking someone if they're ok after they slip on the ice.

haha! so f'in true.