Jambands.ca

Nero

Aheather462

Like I said before, I would totally be willing to pay for all of the shows from this run. They were on fire and I've listened to Soon so many times I think I could proablly do an acapella version of it. I love listening to this while I'm mountain biking. God damn it I need some more Nero and some live muti track sbd's would be the fuckin' monay shot.

I've listened to Soon so many times I think I could proablly do an acapella version of it.

I would LOVE to hear this! Actually I could do harmonies. ;)

sounds good, we need to find some who can beat box and someone to handle the low end, then I say we take this mother fucker on the road. I'm thinking maybe we can call ourselves NEARO

I've listened to Soon so many times I think I could proablly do an acapella version of it.

sounds good' date=' we need to find some who can beat box and someone to handle the low end, then I say we take this mother fucker on the road. I'm thinking maybe we can call ourselves NEARO[/quote']

If you guys don't allow taping, I will kill you. All of you. Slowly. Painfully.

Aloha,

Brad

sounds good' date=' we need to find some who can beat box and someone to handle the low end, then I say we take this mother fucker on the road. I'm thinking maybe we can call ourselves NEARO[/quote']

If you guys don't allow taping, I will kill you. All of you. Slowly. Painfully.

Aloha,

Brad

I just re-read that. And thought for a bit. And do you know what? It sounds like a plea for help. Well, that, and the fact that I thought I had started the toaster oven when I hadn't.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Toaster "oven" not "over".