3. Peterborough Petes (31-9-1-0)

4. Calgary Hitmen (33-10-1-0)

5. Chicoutimi Saguenéens (32-11-1-2)

6. Québec Remparts (32-11-0-0)

7. Kitchener Rangers (27-12-1-1)

8. London Knights (29-10-0-2)

9. Kootenay Ice (32-14-1-2)

10. Barrie Colts (27-14-1-2)

The Wildcats are looking unstoppable, currently on a 10 game winning streak. Luc Bourdon is a wrecking machine out there. The kids have started chanting "Luuuuuuuuuuuc" every time he touches the puck or makes a hit. Awesome!

Dave, have you gone to see any games? I would love to see Luc Bourdon play against Junior teams, he must be amazing. I saw a lot of Knights' games last year and they were incredible to watch. Sounds like Moncton are on a role. I would love to see the Knights play the Wildcats in the Memorial Cup.

I bought season tickets, it was the only way to guarantee Memorial Cup tickets. I haven't been to every game but I've been to quite a few. Between Bourdon and Keith Yandle (Phoenix draft pick), Moncton has a great defence - especially for a Q league team.

Believe it or not, but the Kingston Frontenacs have a good record and a good team this year too... for a change. They are second in the OHL East behind the fucking Petes. Of course Kingston will find a way of fanning out at the end of the season or early in the playoffs... as always.

Anthony Stewart's brother Chris played in this year's Prospects game and is ranked high for this year's draft - he's also on the OHL all-star team. Emminger is another player on the Fronts that made the Prospects game.

Edited by Guest

That was a great investment. I went to all but one Memorial Cup game last year and it was incredible. The atmosphere and the games were so exciting. During the tournament, almost every general manager was in the stands. It was cool to see the likes of Gretzky, Bowman, Lowe, Quinn etc. Great tournament!

Kingston actually had 4 guys in the top 20 North Americans in the mid-term central scounting list:

8. Chris Stewart, RW

11. Cory Emmerton, C/LW

14. Ben Shutron, D

20. Bobby Hughes, C

If they can get them all back as 19 year olds next season, the Fronts will have a great team.

That was a great investment. I went to all but one Memorial Cup game last year and it was incredible.

I grew up in a town (Sault Ste Marie) where OHL hockey was king, so it's a bit of a boyhood dream to attend the Memorial Cup. I sure wish the Greyhounds had a shot at making it to Moncton this season...