Jambands.ca

CD-ROM Copying

Guest Low Roller

One might try a program called Easy CDDA Extractor which might just have the capabilities to do such a thing (works for me, shhhhhhh). So far the only CD I've come across like that was the new Green Day a buddy of mine wanted mp3'd for his iPod.

If one was so inclined, one might also visit astalavista.box.sk where he/she might stumble upon a crack for said program (although he/she would need an older version of the program as the cracks seem to come out a couple months after a version change).

msg me if you need or want a hand. always remember that if you like a program, pay for it but so far as I'm concerned you should be allowed to preview it for free. I think the limitations on the free version are 5 songs per cd and I think it picks them randomly.

PS: This program kicks ass. It will rip anything I've tried so far and it will also do conversions. It's linked to freeddb so you don't have to worry about ID3 tags. You might need to get the Lame mp3 Encoder but I think it comes with it. Pretty much everyone I know that likes to backup their cd's (say for an ipod) uses this.