Jambands.ca

Hippie Monkeys

Hartamophone

Pretty brutal. Another reminder of how messed up homo sapiens really is. There's not all that much evidence for it, but there are theories (and I'll buy them) that Neanderthals, in spite of their bigger brains, were wiped out by our lot some time between 50-100,000 years ago (probably out of spite).

That said, given their description in the story, I think the Bonobos would make a great band name ;).

There's not all that much evidence for it, but there are theories (and I'll buy them) that Neanderthals, in spite of their bigger brains, were wiped out by our lot some time between 50-100,000 years ago (probably out of spite).

Carl Sagan pretty much says the same thing, that there were most likely several different kinds of primitive humans and things that evolved from apes but we were the fittest (most violent and non peace loving) so we won.

And if Carl Sagan says it, I believe it.

Man do I ever wish we humans could learn a thing or two from these guys (it'd be beneficial and I'd probably get laid a little more often). The sad thing is that though there is enough money and resources in the world to save these poor guys, something tells me not too many folks are going to fork it over (I would but I have to save some money for a beer or two this weekend).