Jambands.ca

Harvard Mouse Sat. March 11 Kitchener ...

mark tonin

Hey everyone!

Harvard Mouse is playing this upcoming Saturday (March 11) at The Boathouse in Victoria Park, Kitchener. We'll be starting at around 10 p.m., and it's $5 at the door. It's shaping up to be a really fun night, and we're looking forward to playing and to partying with our friends!

I just noticed that The Boathouse has a web site, so here is the link:

http://www.boathousevictoriapark.com/

And some info about Harvard Mouse can be found here:

http://www.harvardmouse.ca

Peace, Mark

Thanks so much to everyone who made it out last night. There were a lot of people I wished I could have had a chance to talk more with, but my energies had been flagging badly all day and it was all I could do to stay on task with the playing :P. Happy birthday again to Keri, and I can't wait now to see everybody again soon.

Good times on Saturday, I don't think I realized it was Keri's birthday. Oh well, happy belated Keri, and don't forget our chat about the schoolhouse. Thanks for the 'All' guys, you do a better version than Mark Wilson that's for sure!

Thanks to everyone who made it out for this ... it was a fun night, although definitely a mellower crowd than the one at the FUNdraiser show, that's for sure!

Thanks Ike, I wasn't sure if you were still around when we finally played All, or at least a chunk of it. The first time we went to play some Diesel Dog, I think one of us started playing All, one of us started into I Get Lifted, and one of us started into Animator, so it became a train-wreck in a hurry. When we finally decided to jam out on All, I think we ended up getting through a good chunk of the song, with a fun jam and timing change at the end. We like to jam out some Diesel Dog songs when we get together as a band ... we love your music! Some day we'll actually get a whole song down from start to finish!

To anyone who is interested, I'm playing at a show on Saturday March 25 at The Boathouse, with George Ensing (from Harvard Mouse), Colin Read (who has played with Harvard Mouse as a second drummer), and Matt Morris (trumpet player who sat in with us for some songs this past Saturday night). We're opening for Lucas Stagg, who is playing some great songs these days with two other people (Jesse and Marcia) ... sweet three part harmonies and some tasty guitar playing. Looking forward to that show, and to our next Harvard Mouse show in Ottawa on Sat. April 29.

Peace, Mark